While our agency was not established until 1957, there has been a Browning at this location since the 1930’s. Lindsay Browning had his grocery store here, which also included a lunch counter.
Dave Reagle joined Bob as a partner in 2003 – and two years later, ownership was passed to Dave and Kevin Murphy.
Along the way, Browning Reagle has earned numerous awards and accolades, including the most prestigious award given by the Erie Insurance Group – given to just one agency each year – the F.W. Hirt Quality Agent Award in 2012.
Laurie Lewis joined the Browning Reagle Insurance Agency in February 2016 as Agency Manager. She’s been in the insurance industry for over 25 years, and has held positions in Agency Management, as well as Sales & Service.
Laurie obtained her Property & Casualty & Life licenses in 1991. She then went on to obtain her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation in 2002, and has maintained this designation ever since. Laurie brings a professional attitude to our team, and makes it her responsibility to ensure our clients are provided accurate advice and coverage information. She strives to treat people the way she would like to be treated, as if she were in their shoes looking for insurance guidance.
How Can Laurie Help You?
- Personal Auto – Auto insurance for you and your family
- Motorcycle - Get covered so you can relax and enjoy riding season
- Off-Road Vehicle - We also offer coverage for off-road & recreational vehicles
- Homeowners - If you own a home, rent an apartment, have a condo, or if you’re a landlord
- Boat - Boats are an expensive investment, make sure you’re protected
- Umbrella - For further protection in the event of something unexpected
- Business – Whether you need property or liability coverage, or a package of the two
- Commercial Auto - For fleet (5 or more vehicles) and non-fleet (less than 5 vehicles) businesses
It's All In Who You Know! When you are in need of a product or service, it's more comforting when someone you know refers you to someone they know. As members of the Team Network, it is important that we use and refer good, honest companies to our friends and customers. We regularly use and recommend, with confidence, the services of our fellow Team members and therefore, you can too! "It's like having a friend in the business." Please visit www.TeamNetwork.com to learn more.