Friday, June 7
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
THIS MEETING'S TOPIC...
Hiring to Firing: An HR Training
How to increase your success and reduce costly mistakes
Whether you are hiring your 1st or your 50th employee, hiring anyone is an involved and arduous process. Picking the right person can determine the successful growth of your company.
Are you unsure of where to begin? Do you have a Human Resources Department to protect your employees and your company? Do you really need one?
* Learn to be more prepared for your new employees.
* Learn how to hire the right fit for your company.
* What's more critical, abilities or finding the right fit for your company culture?
* What's the #1 KEY to long-term successful hires?
- Private room
- Focused networking
- Light Refreshments
- Information that will help you build your business.
Nicole Orisme, PHR, SHRM-CP, President and CEO of NLH Contracting: Consulting and Recruiting as she discusses the employment process for small businesses. NLH Contracting consults small businesses on how improve their back-end operations to facilitate business growth. Topics include Compliance, Recruiting, and Onboarding.
This Event Sponsored by...
A leader in Commercial Finance and Business Loans
To be held at
Rkvl / Wash. DC
* FREE for Team Connect members and first time guests.
* RSVP Required